Thursday, March 19, 2009

New colors for 09

It should be no surprise to my limited readership (and thank you for faking interest) that I am going to be racing on the Monavie-Cannondale team this year. Now its really out there


I am super excited about the race schedule and can't wait to ride in some of the epic races we have on tap. It should be great to partner up with Bart for the team events. Hopefully I can keep up, and draw off his years of experience. Its going to be awesome to have the camaraderie and support of a team. It doesn't hurt when everyone on the team is a super solid person and a few are good friends already. I've always just done the solo thing, though last year Brandon and I held it down for Rocky Mtn. together.

Big thanks to Matt O and Bart for getting me on the program. I'm looking forward to a killer year on the juice!

Hopefully some good race and adventure stories will spice up my blog this summer...

1 comment: